Friday, January 24, 2014

New Techniques from Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference!

I just love this card that my Hostess Club members will be making this weekend!  I learned about the hot new trend called Ombré (or dip dye) while I was in Houston. I also learned that you could use the Elegant Butterfly punch partially, meaning only punch about half way.  Then wiggle the paper out of your punch and use a bone folder to slightly bend the wings up.  A whole new way to use this punch!  I love learning things like this!  I saw this layout done by Rachel Tessman and I loved it, so I used her same colors, just a different sentiment and punching technique.
Stamps:  Best of Love
Ink:  Island Indigo
Paper:  Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Naturals White.  Panels are 1 1/4" x 4"
Accessories: Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Rhinestones, bone folder for lightly bending wings.

You can shop anytime in my online store!  Click here to get there!


2 comments:

  1. Do you happen to have the colors you used and the size of the individual pieces/panels you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are listed above and the panels are 1 1/4" x 4.

    ReplyDelete